Saturday, August 1, 2026

Charge of the Goddess (my version)

Note: Based off the Charge of the Goddess by Doreen Valiente and others.

Listen to the words of the Great Lady,
She who's known by many names
Yet whose true Name has never been spoken on this earth

"I am the Creator and Queen of all,
from the rich earth to the blazing sun.
From the crashing sea to the shining moon
and the distant stars, whose number is known only to Me,
and all the mysteries you have yet to imagine.

I call upon My children to walk beside Me:
For I am the Divine Spark from which everything begins,
the Deepest Shadow where everything returns,
and the One who is ever beside you.

Let My Love pour freely from the hearts of My children,
for it is Love that will heal you and light your way home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.