Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Deliver Me From My Enemy

Note: Based off Marian Psalms 13 and 34

A foolish enemy has said in their heart,
"I will follow after and take them and my hand shall slay them."
Arise and shelter, O Danu, Your child from their rancor:
Let Your power, mightier than the storm, stay their hand
And let Your love, sweet as spring water, wash away their hate
So that they will never again seek to harm or hinder me.

For my soul rejoices in Your presence
and You are the center and foundation of my life
Wherever I may walk: the sweet waters of Your love refreshes me.
Therefore I kneel before You, O Holy Mother and Queen
For it is by Your gentle touch my heart is healed
And by Your rose-sweet fragrance my soul is revived,
so that I may rest in the shelter of Your merciful love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.