Sunday, July 26, 2026

The Forest

I walk in the Forest
Home of my Heart
The song of birds
the scent of earth
The feel of life all around
I walk in the Forest
My Lady walks with me
And Her love is all around

I walk in the Forest
But fires burned my home
The birds are gone
only the scent of ash
and death is all around
I walk in the Forest
and though I may despair
My Lady's still beside me
And the promise of life's in the air

I walk in the Forest
Where life begins again
the Trees have sprouted
Seeds safe from even fire's wrath
The birds not yet returned
Yet the song of frogs fills their place
I walk in the Forest
I thank my Lady for this blessing
As Her laughter fills the air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.